Wet Prime Open Engine Driven Pump
Pioneer Self Priming, Wet Prime Open Engine Driven Pump is designed for reliable solids and clear liquids handling. With our modular skid design and direct engine coupling ability, Pioneer Wet Prime Open Engine Driven Pump offers flexibility and ease of maintenance for trouble free operation. After initial priming, they continue to reprime automatically. The next-generation Elite Series self-priming pump offers superior performance, increased reliability and reduced maintenance. All are available in a variety of different materials.
Wet Prime Open Engine Driven Pump: Competitive Hourly Rates for Short Term and Reduced Rates for Long Term Rentals
- Get a rental-ready package. Robust skid with large integral fuel tank allows for extended run time.
- Increase flexibility. Modular pumpset designs make it fast and easy to convert from trailer to skid.
- Rely on the best materials. Standard heavy-wall ductile iron volute and 17-4 PH stainless steel shaft for durability and peace of mind.
- Get peak performance. A simple external shimless impeller adjustment means the user can easily adjust the tolerance between the impeller and wearplate.
- Trust our seals. Cartridge type tungsten vs. silicon carbide mechanical seal makes for ease of maintenance and simple installation.
Elite Series Exclusive Features
- Improved seal life. An optional external mechanical seal flush is available for improved seal life.
- Protected bearings. Rotating assembly utilizes a double lip seal with atmospheric drain for additional bearing protection.
- Easy view of oil levels. Two sight glasses make it easy to see the bearing and oil levels.
- Head: 200+ feet, 60m
- Flow: 20–3,500 GPM, 4–795m3/hr
For more information on our Pioneer Wet Prime Open Engine Driven Pumps call us today.