Water-Ways Irrigation Engineers, Inc. offers PVC pipe in both IPS (Iron Pipe Standard) and PIP (Plastic Irrigation Pipe) from Galt Pipe Company.
PVC Pipe is available in 1/8″- 24″ in diameters
- Resistant to almost all acids, corrosive liquids & gases
- Highly resistant to wearing and abrasion
- Leak proof, sun proof, strong and durable
- Long lasting & maintenance free
- Better flow characteristic
Irrigation in agriculture farms
Disposal of oils and chemical
Potable water supply
PVC return lines
Underground PVC fresh water and flush water systems
Soil, waste, and rain water drainage systems
Agriculture pump set suction and delivery pipes
Rising main & distribution lines
IPS (Iron Pipe Standard) is offered in Schedule 40 & 80, Class 100, 120, 160, 200, and CPVC.
PIP (Plastic Irrigation Pipe) is offered in 80 pound and 100 pound.
You may also be interested in:
Call Water-Ways for lowest cost rentals and sales of PVC Pipe and Fittings.