We are a dealer for Hastings Irrigation Pipe Company, a leading manufacturer of aluminum products worldwide. They specialize in pipe.Sizes
Gated Aluminum Pipe is available in 6″, 8″, 9″, 10″ and 12″ diameters and 30′ lengths
Other lengths are available.
- Light weight, easy to move
- Gated Irrigation Pipe is efficient, long lasting, and ideal for replacing open ditches and siphon tubes.
- Prevents water loss due to seepage in distribution ditches
- Gates allow for fine tuning of water applied to each furrow
- Saves energy compared to high pressure irrigation systems
- Gated pipe socks reduce erosion
- Pipe can by permanently embossed with your name
Effluent water distribution
Furrow irrigation systems
Low pressure transport line
Gates may be installed at any spacing. Standard gate spacing is 30″ and 40″. There are three types of gates available: high pressure FCR (slide gate), standard FCR (slide gate) and Rite Flow (screw gate). Aluminum fittings are welded to the pipe. Steel Fittings are pressed into the tubing with a Nupon epoxy adhesive.
Space between furrows: 20, 30, 36, 40 inches, or per your specifications.