Dry Prime Open Engine Driven Pump
Dry Prime Open Engine Driven Pump: Competitive Hourly Rates for Short Term and Reduced Rates for Long Term
Pioneer Dry Prime open engine driven Pump delivers extreme flows with high head capability and utilize our UltraPrime™ priming system. This advanced system is capable of rapid (50 CFM) unattended priming and run-dry operation for the ultimate in remote operation.
- Eliminate environmental concerns due to product spillage. Pioneer Pumps’ PosiValve™ stainless steel priming valve is specifically designed to eliminate product carryover.
- Achieve better performance. Large impeller eye areas with lower NPSHr characteristics allow for higher suction lift capability.
- Use less energy. Optimized package design matches the vacuum prime assist pumps with engines to use less horsepower and achieve higher performance.
- Get a rental-ready package. Robust skid with large integral fuel tank allows for extended run time.
- Enjoy quiet operation. Sound-attenuated packages available.
- Increase flexibility. Modular pumpset designs make it fast and easy to convert from trailer to skid.
- Head 700+ feet, 210m
- Flow 20–18,000 GPM, 4–4,000m3/hr
For more information on our Pioneer Dry Prime Open Engine Driven Pumps call us today.