CERTA-LOK YELOMINE PIPE for High Pressure Fluid Transmission Lines
CertainTeed Certa- Lok Yelomine Pipe is manufactured from a specially formulated PVC compound that contains impact modifiers and UV (Ultraviolet) inhibitors. These modifiers and inhibitors provide higher impact strength over an extended period of time and allow Certa- Lok Yelomine Pipe to be used in above-ground, exposed applications as well as underground or buried applications.
- Certa- Lok Yelomine Pipe is available in 2″ through 16″ diameters
- Certa- Lok Yelomine Pipe is available with 125 to 315 psi.
- Low pressure (100 psi) pipe is also available
- Lengths are 20’
- Sun resistant, Chemical resistant, and Corrosion resistant PVC material
- Certa- Lok Yelomine Pipe is lightweight, making it exceptionally portable
- Certa- Lok Yelomine Pipe is remarkable flexible and adapts easily around obstacles
- Innovative joining system reliably holds pipe together and is leak resistant
- Quick assembly eliminates time-consuming and expensive joint fusion
- Potable Water Applications
- Center Pivot Sprinkler Lines
- Above-Ground Pressure Lines
- Buried Pressure Lines
- Drip Irrigation
- Dewatering Systems
- Solid Set Irrigation
- Fire Protection Lines
- Supply Lines
- Temporary Bypass
- (PVC) Pipe, 2” – 16”, with Iron Pipe Size (I.P.S.) outside diameters.
- Pipe is intended for use in pressure-rated potable water delivery systems, as well as in sewer force main and fire protection piping systems.
Don’t forget Certa-Lok Yelomine Fittings.
Need Used Certa-Lok Yelomine Pipe?
Check our used irrigation pipe, fittings, and equipment listings often for used Certa- Lok Yelomine Pipe